The Cincinnati Challenge Women’s Home
(aka the Pink House) provides a safe environment for women ages 18 and up.
Operating at a capacity of 9, our home is a faith-based approach to drug rehabilitation, life controlling issues and destructive relationships for women in desperate circumstances.
Our home is a residential, faith-based alternative to drug rehabilitation for women in desperate circumstances – drug addiction, jail, or destructive relationships.
Women reside at the Women’s Home for 6 to 8 months.
They complete personal and group studies as part of our educational model.
If applicable, GED is mandatory for completion.
Tutoring is provided.
Additional Training Provided:
• Parenting Classes
• Employment Readiness
• Career Assessment
• Resume writing
• Job Applications
• Relational skills
• Cooking and Cleaning
• Public Speaking
Purpose. Discipline. Direction
“But soon, lies, anger, and sneaking around had taken over my life. I was defensive and angry about everything. My drug and alcohol use continued and escalated.”
Volunteer at the Cincinnati Challenge Women’s Home
We are so thankful for our volunteers who partner with us in serving young women at the Pink House!
Volunteer Opportunities below:
• Drivers to accompany and transport our students to medical or legal appointments.
Our van is available for use by qualified drivers.
• Shifts at the Pink House, supervising students. Depending upon the shift this could include supervising studies, cooking meals, overseeing chores, walks out of doors, gardening at our Ranch garden, supervising visits with families, teaching a craft/hobby, overnight — sleeping, leading a worship or
• Volunteering for events — Cake and Dessert Auction (first Saturday in February) & Women of Excellence Brunch (Saturday in November).
• Organize/update our clothing donations.
• Bring a few girlfriends and supervise a Saturday evening of games and girl time!